Selecting A Contract Manufacturer Have you designed a fantastic product but don't know how to build http://www.rigid-flex-pcb.com/ it? Or maybe you have an amazing prototype built but don't know where to go to build it? In order to take your product to market you will need the partnership and efforts of a reliable contract manufacturer. The http://www.rigid-flex-pcb.com/ importance of a contract manufacturer should not be underestimated.
* What if there are design problems? Will they charge you steep fees for every change?
* What if the price they quoted keeps going up and up for no reason?
* What if sales take off and the lead times go from 5 weeks to 15 weeks just when you need product the most?
You must be comfortable and sure of the partner you handover the responsibility or your product to. In the following section you will get to know what all considerations should be taken into account while selecting a contract manufacturer.
* Go for a company that provides full turnkey solutions. The contract manufacturer that provides designing, prototyping, manufacturing, testing and logistic services, all under one name is the best bet.
* Volume scalability is an important criterion. Will the company be able to accommodate production runs of any volume? This is a pertinent question to consider.
* What's the company's track record as far as introduction of new products is concerned? What about company's configuration management and procurement? What is company's experience in getting approvals and certifications for product type? These are some serious questions which must be well thought over before you ally with a contract manufacturer.
* The company must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the industry of which you are a part.
* Enquire about what the company will do differently to make the production cost effective in comparison to others.
* One of the most important aspects is that the company should be able to produce the required volume in the required time. Failing to comply by this can amount to huge losses both in terms of finances and market reputation.
* The manufacturer must adhere to internationally accepted standards of safety and quality.
* Last but not the least, what degree of after sales support the manufacturer will be extending to you. You must get your facts very clear regarding warranty returns, repairs, product maintenance, etc.
In summary, selecting the right contract manufacturer depends on how good you have been in asking questions and what answers you got from the other side. Expertise and experience are always valuable and so does the economy of the production process.
RSP Inc. ranks among the topmost Contract Manufacturers in China. For over five decades now, the company has been designing and manufacturing Membrane Switches, Printed Graphics, Silicone Keypads, Touch Screens, Circuit Boards, Plastic Molding, etc. The company provides reliable turnkey assembly services at very reasonable charges. For more information about the company and its services, you can log on to http://www.ronpcb.com/