Anolon Ceramic Cookware Reviews
An attractive and stylish cookware set is nice to have at all times in the kitchen, particularly if you have a stand and suspend it out in the open. The Anolon ceramic cookware set surely has this features. It comes with a hefty price, obviously, but if you like the sturdiness of ceramic cookware united with a reliable brand name, that is what you will have to pay.
Hard anodized construction of ceramic is recognised for its toughness. The Anolon Advanced Bronze collection cookware set here is made of thick gauge hard anodized aluminium to deliver effective heat conductivity. The uniform heating should also check hot areas on the cooking surface.
The inside usages a nonstick method which is the DuPont Autograph 2. This method is made short of PFOA and it is one of the utmost tough nonstick coatings by DuPont. It has a 3-layer manifold strengthened covering system and has been verified by professional chefs. DuPont Autograph 2 can bear anextreme temperature of 500°F and it is requested to be long lasting than maximum other nonstick coatings.
The handles are manufactured of stainless steel and silicone and double riveted to the pieces for strength and toughness. These SureGrip handles are ergonomically designed and are oven-safe till 400°F. The lids are dome-shaped and made of break-resistant glass.
The Anolon ceramic cookware is registered as dishwasher unsafe due to its coating. It is also not appropriate for induction cooktops.
· Thick and solid – This cookware could be a bit heavy if you have been used to light weight cookware.
· Nonstick surface – Nothing sticks to the surface with the exceptional food release system even the best ceramic cookware are stress-free to clean and the nonstick coating works exquisitely for years.
· Attractive – This entire ceramic cooking range offers a very attractive look.
· Durable –The coating of this ceramic cookware lasts for much more time than others comparatively.
· Handles get hot – The stainless steel part of the handles get very hot. So, yje use of oven gloves or mittens is requested.
· Not dishwasher safe – Its coating makes it dishwasher unsafe.
· Scratches easily – Take extra care while cleaning and sorting as any carelessness will result in scratches both inner and outer side.
· Though, the purpose you would need to pay more to get the Anolon ceramic cookware is because it feels more solid and weighty than the much inexpensive sets. Its coating also last for years without fail.