There is no much time for you to choose your perfect school dance prom dress or your parents just tell that you are in a tight budget, It is not so sad, you can reuse your last year dance dress creatively!
There are a number of simple, cheap and easy ways to dress up your last year dance dress making it look new, no one will even know that you’re in last year’s number:
- Choose different styles hair style and make up different feeling, like cute and vintage;
- The same use a headpiece, jewelry, a statement necklace or bracelets or the tried-and-true method of adding a glam belt to customize the dress to get different feeling;
- Buy gorgeous party shoes to get eyesight out of the dress;
- Change the dress style from plain to sparkle by sew or glue gorgeous appliqué, beadings, and sequin onto your dress; you will look like an entirely different frock;
- You can shorten it, add sleeves or straps, change neckline, or create a cutout too;
- Dying the dress into different color or ombre color, it is more expensive but cheaper than shopping a new party dress;
- If you don’t have any ideas of how to customize it, then look at photos of your dream dress for inspiration, get creative.