Use Honey To Get More Gorgeous Skin And Hair
Honey is a healthier sweetener, which has tons of health benefits in terms of skin and hair. It is made by the experimentation of bees by collecting nectar, resins, and pollen from flowers. It provides moisture, fights bacteria, and aging. It is loaded with antioxidants, nutrients, and healing compounds. Thus due to its amazing properties it helps to get more gorgeous skin and hairs. Here are few ways to put the ingredient to use in our daily lifestyle to nourish hairs and face.
1. Moisturizing Mask: Honey naturally draws moisture from the air into the skin and ensures that it is retained in the layers. It is needed most for long-lasting hydration and penetrating.
Try it: Spread one teaspoon raw honey on dry, clean skin, and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
2. Pore Cleanser: The enzymes in raw honey keep pores clean and clarify skin. Its antibacterial properties prevent bacterial buildup that can lead to skin breakouts and imbalances.
Try it: Stir one tablespoon raw honey to get gorgeous skin with two tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply to dry and clean skin, and massage gently in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water.
3. Gentle Scrubber: It has antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients that nourish, hydrate, and cleanse the skin. It can be added with the baking soda which is a natural exfoliator that allows new cells to emerge for a radiant complexion and removes dead skin cells.
Try it: Mix two tablespoons honey with one tablespoon baking soda. Wash your skin with water; gently rub the mixture on your face or body in a circular motion. Rinse well.
4. Scar Eliminator: Honey lightens skin, and decreases the appearances of scars, tissue regeneration and increase healing. The hydrating properties of honey helps in reviving skin cells. Gentle massaging will increase circulation to aid cell turnover.
Try it: Mix one teaspoon raw honey to get gorgeous skin with one teaspoon coconut oil or olive oil. Apply to the affected area, and massage with the tips of your fingers in a circular motion for one to two minutes. Place a hot wash cloth over your skin, and let sit until cool. Repeat daily.
5. Acne Treatment: It has antifungal properties that remove bacteria that can lead to breakouts. Its anti-inflammatory properties will calm irritation and redness.
Try it: Apply a bit of raw honey to affected areas, and sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water.
6. Shampoo Booster: The various properties of honey helps retain and to regulate moisture in hairs. It strengthens hair follicles for healthy growth.
Try it: Mix one teaspoon honey to get gorgeous hair with a small amount of your favorite shampoo. Wash and lather as normal and rinse well.
7. Hair Highlighter: The enzyme glucose oxidizes honey slowly which releases hydrogen peroxide, an ingredient known to lighten hair color.
Try it: Mix three tablespoons honey to get gorgeous hair with two tablespoon water. Apply to hair, and let it dry for an hour. Rinse well. Apply weekly for best results.