The Amenities and Services Offered by Serviced Apartments
Whether you are a business traveller or on a long holiday, if you are staying in one place for more than a few days serviced apartments are ideal. Serviced apartments are cheaper than hotels and therefore make medium to long stays more affordable. Many corporations are switching to serviced apartments to house employees on international assignments because of the benefits they provide in terms of cost and employee satisfaction. Holiday travellers on medium to longer stays are also switching to fully-serviced apartments as not only do they offer financial savings, freedom and privacy, they also offer amenities and services that exceed those offered by hotels. These apartments are especially practical for couples, families, and those travelling in groups.
Serviced Apartment Amenities and Services
• A Homelike Environment - One major advantage of this apartments offer over hotel rooms is that they provide a spacious home-like environment. For this reason, they are ideal accommodation for employees on long term international assignments with their families (and perhaps even pets) in tow.
• Household Utilities and Appliances - Apartments are equipped with household utilities and appliances that hotels can't provide. One good example is the kitchen. Travellers often tire of eating hotel food, eating out in restaurants, or ordering takeaways and hanker after some home cooking. An apartment with a kitchen has all the facilities needed to prepare a home cooked meal. Many of these apartments also have state-of-the-art appliances like home entertainment systems, central heating, washing machines and so on. These facilities ensure a comfortable stay.
• Internet - Many a hotel guest has experienced the frustration of trying to connect to hotel internet services to no avail. And, even if a connection is established, the service is often sluggish as the connection is shared among many other guests. This apartments have their own, independent and reliable internet broadband connection to ensure that the guest can always get online and enjoy a speedy service. Check more about Andheri Hotel , Service Apartment in Mumbai and Corporate Service Apartments Mumbai
• Facilities and Services - Parking and housekeeping used to be the only facilities that serviced apartments offered. However, to meet the changing needs and expectations of guests, self-serviced apartment operators are now providing services and facilities that used to only be found in hotels. Gyms and fitness centres, pools and saunas, and 24-hour convenience stores are becoming common in this apartments. Self-service laundrettes, repair services, and travel agencies that offer translator and tour services are also becoming staple features in many corporate housing establishments.
• Mobility -Whether you are on holiday or on business, mobility is always an important consideration when selecting accommodation for your stay. Serviced apartments are strategically located in the heart of cities. They are close to business districts, public transport links and within easy reach of theatres, restaurants, shops and so on.
• Security and Privacy - Safety and privacy are important issues for any traveller. Like hotels, this apartments are equipped with security systems and 24-hour security is provided within apartment complexes. Security in these apartments is often more stringent than that in hotels. In addition, the public nature of most hotels means that they can only provide a limited sense of privacy, whereas serviced apartments provide excellent privacy for occupants on long term stays.
Although cost is a driving factor, the amenities offered are also an important aspect as to why many are switching from hotels to serviced apartments. These apartments are no longer substandard lodgings, but have surpassed hotel rooms in terms of the amenities and services offered. They provide a pleasant, practical and safe living environment for business travellers and holiday makers alike.