Gibson & Associates are specialists in Insurance Law/Arbitration, Personal Injury Compensation Law, Insolvency Law and Immigration. As a well-established firm of Solicitors we have a vast amount of experience in a wide range of cases in our particular areas of expertise. The firm has a strong reputation for delivering high quality advice and excellent results for clients.
Daireann is the Managing Solicitor of Gibson & Associates and also advises on a wide range of commercial and property based disputes, with specialist knowledge in Property Law and Personal Injury. Previously, Daireann worked with some of the country’s top tier firms, as well as Tughans Solicitors in Northern Ireland and Holland & Knight in New York.
Lisa joined the firm in July 2007 after completing her Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree in Law in June 2007.
Kevin joined the Letterkenny office in 2007 after gaining 6 years’ experience in a large provincial firm.
Oliver joined the firm in 2009 after serving a total of seven years with a Donegal based practice and prior to that a number of established practices in Dublin.
Amanda joined the firm in February 2011 after spending three years in her previous firm and heads up the firms Dublin office.
- Careconnect Health Insurance Group Review: How to Avoid the Emergency Room This Summer
- Investing Review: Entering the World of Investment
- Investment Tips: Escape Plan for Your Debt Problem
- Careconnect Health Insurance Group Review: 7 Ways to Keep Kids Safe From Lead
- Careconnect Health Insurance Group Review: Your Daylight Savings Time Survival Guide
- Careconnect Health Insurance Group Review: 5 Numbers to Know for National Wear Red Day
- Careconnect Health Insurance Group Review: 3 New Year’s Resolutions You Shouldn’t Make