Professional negligence is where someone who has been trained in a professional to offer help and advice gives the wrong advice. If the advice you were given results in a loss or injury, then you may have a claim for professional negligence.
There are many different professions that you may come across that could be negligent in their approach to your situation. This can include:
" Financial advisors
Professional negligence involving doctors is more commonly known as medical negligence, but it amounts to the same thing.
The losses or injuries involved with professional negligence can be life changing, and it is important to remember that it is a requirement of many professional bodies that their members have insurance in place to cover them in the event of professional negligence claims.
What should you do if you think you have been given the wrong advice from a professional? Your starting place should be to talk to a solicitor about the circumstances of your situation. A solicitor who specialises in professional negligence can quickly tell you if you have a claim.
Whilst you may not feel much like trusting another professional for advice, especially if you were given negligent advice from a solicitor but you should understand that most professionals are conscientious and will act in your best interests.
If a solicitor identifies that you have a professional negligence claim they will discuss you the available options to fund your claim and once you are successful in making the professional negligence claim, you will get your legal costs back.
In addition, you will receive compensation that should put you back in the situation you were in before the negligent advice and also compensation to alleviate the issues the advice has caused you.
- Online Security Leaked NSA point-and-pwn hack tools menace Win2k to Windows 8
- Capital Group Financial Advisor: US Stocks May Not Be as Expensive as They Seem
- Careconnect Health Insurance Group Review: 5 Top Sunscreen Mistakes to Avoid
- Online Security: Fraud detection firm outs $1b Russian ad-fraud gang and its robo-browsing Methbot
- Tokyo Online Security: US Leads The World In Online Fraud
- Security and Risk Online: Experts predict 2017's biggest cybersecurity threats
- Tyre&Auto Southbourne Group Review: Why Car Exhausts Matter