Diabetes is turning out to be endemic these days due to the inappropriate lifestyle changes. Apart from engaging in physical activities and following a strict diet, it is important for diabetic patients to take steps to control sugar in blood. The reason is that for some people, just diet and physical exercises won't help. They need something more to get things in order. This is where herbal supplements to manage diabetes will be of great help to them.
Herbal supplements called Diabgon capsules: Yes, besides acting as the herbal remedy for high blood sugar levels, these herbal supplements will actually work as supplements for diabetic patients. The reason is that they will get the right kind of nutrients that can bring down the ill-effects of long-term high blood sugar levels. The herbal ingredients in these capsules strengthen the nerves, which are otherwise affected with higher blood sugar levels on a long-term basis.
How can these capsules help diabetic patients?
These herbal supplements to manage diabetes will bring the following benefits for patients with diabetes mellitus:
1. It will rejuvenate the beta cells, thereby helping the pancreas to maintain the desired glucose levels in the body.
2. It will increase the production of insulin in a natural manner.
3. It will help with healthy functioning of pancreas.
4. It will trigger glucose utilization and will control pruritus and polyuria.
5. It will bring down fatigue and body aches that are commonly experienced by diabetic patients.
6. It will keep the bad cholesterol levels under control.
7. It will ensure that normal glucose level is maintained both in urine and in the blood.
8. It will bring about an improvement in the functioning of each and every organ.
9. More importantly, it will control sugar in blood in a side-effect free manner.
Ingredients: All the benefits mentioned above from the herbal supplements to manage diabetes are attributed to its ingredients and let us explore the ingredients in these capsules:
Jamun: It is known for its natural anti-diabetic properties. This is why diabetic patients are recommended to include jamun fruit in their diet as much as possible. Not just the fruit, but its nuts and each and every part of this herbal plant are known to be helpful for diabetic patients in number of ways. Its effectiveness to control sugar in blood is well-documented.
Kasondi: This herb is a part of the herbal supplements to manage diabetes due to its anti-diabetic properties. It will effectively keep the blood sugar hikes under check.
Vidharikand: In general, most men with long-term diabetes experience a reduction in their erectile functions. This is why to address this issue, vidharikand is added as an ingredient. In addition, it can bring improvement in sexual life in women with diabetes as well.
To control sugar in blood, many other herbs like gurmar, arjun, methi, chirayata, neem, haldi, baghaphal, karela, giloy, sajjikhar, indrayan, bilva patra, bimbaphal, shudh shilajit, jaiphal and safed musli are part of herbal supplements to manage diabetes.