When purchasing E cig coil heads, we are often facing with two choices regarding coil quantity, i.e. single coil and dual coils.
Many are wonder which to choose between them and what are their pros and cons. Let us take this chance to elaborate on this issue.
There is only one coil in contact with the e-liquid in single coil E-cigarette set up, thus there is less E-liquid consumption. Single coil E-cig runs at a lower power level, thus the battery can be used longer before each recharge.
Two coils working together in dual coil E-cigarette makes it produce more vapor in same time, so as to the vapor density and flavor intensity. Also as dual coils E-cigarette usually works with a higher level of power, it brings more throat hit or lung inhale.
Both Single coil and dual coils have their pros and cons. In a word, if you prefer the first 5 things in your vaping experience, you may consider go with a single coil set up. While if the last three things are your pursuit, you may go with dual coil set up.
- The maintenance of E-cig battery
- Is E-Cigarette the approaching of smoking?
- Is E-Cigarette the future of smoking?
- Single coil VS dual coil
- How do I choose my E-liquid nicotine strength?
- A healthy lifestyle is very important in our daily life
- How much E-Cigarette can save you over tobacco cigarette?