Cigarette smoking forces the heart to beat faster. The smoker's heart may beat up to 20 times more per minute, when a cigarette is inhaled. Smokers should know that the most common cause of smoking-related death is extra stress on the heart by smoking. A smoking habit of 20 cigarettes a day puts the same amount of stress on the heart as 90 pounds of extra weight would.electronic cigarette,
When smoker stops smoking, heart rate slows down somewhat, causing metabolism to drop slightly. Even with retarded metabolism, which is the signal to a slight weight gain, smoker can take steps to build metabolic rate back up in ways that benefit health rather than destroy it, as smoking does. If weight gain due to quitting smoking is something you fear or is a reality you are struggling with, use exercise to boost metabolism and minimize weight gain.
The next time you feel tense or have the urge to smoke, head out for a brisk 5-minute walk up the street and back. It works wonders for snapping you out of a bad mood and gets your heart pumping too innova juice.
Use it to boost metabolism, mood, and ultimately, your motivation to successful nicotine addiction quitting and healthy, vivid life. Find more quitting smoking tips at Quit Smoking Pro.
- Some Tips on Getting Cheap Auto Insurance Online
- Solid Auto Repair Advice For You To Follow - Mesa AZ 2014
- Skoda Roomster Radio Installation Kits at Bargain Prices
- Silverado Tail Lights - Enjoy A Commanding Presence
- Shopping For 7 Passenger Cars
- Service Parts Online - The Best Way To Source Your Car Parts
- Sell a Car For Cash and Benefit