Mortal Kombat's stable of ninjas are among one of the most identifiable elements of the series. In fact, the American culture is very afraid of death - so afraid that people treat it as if it will not happen. What started with just Scorpion and Sub-Zero exploded into a palette swapping frenzy, giving us a Skittles' bags price of colorful warriors.
This next choice might surprise some people, but we are likely to need to go with the American film: "The Karate Kid". This is blockable only when crouching. It features a reach on it.
New towards the franchise may be the Figurine Mode, which utilizes the road fighter 4: 3d edtion function to add a collectible meta-sport, and also the 3D over-the-shoulder digicam choice that takes fighting to new depths. Among the newcomers about the scene observed: Ashraf
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Console Games
- Ps3 Consoles - Been There
- Consider your Own Mortality in The Wake Of Michael Jackson's Death
- Time To Fight! Good Reputation For Mortal Kombat. Part 2
- Street Fighter 4 3d Edition - Awesome Gameplay And Graphic With Included Improbable Multiplayer
- Mortal Kombat 2011 Krypt Unlock List
- Mortal Kombat 2011 Single Player Review: Story Mode, Challenge Tower, Arcade Ladders And Mini-Games