To the busy tourist or the corporate traveler, West Ridge offers a wonderful place to relax, at the end of a busy day. West Ridge is centrally located between Hershey, Harrisburg, York and The Lancaster County Dutch Country. All in all, the Millers' have arranged for your stay to be truly enjoyable.
- relax in the hot tub
- work out in the exercise room
- enjoy the tranquil rural setting by reading a book in the gazebo
- take a walk
- enjoy a game of horseshoes
Welcome to West Ridge Guest House in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania a beautiful country estate especially prepared for your comfort and relaxation. Wake up to a delicious, full breakfast served in our dining room with your very own table. Breakfast is served every morning from 7-9 am to accommodate even the early riser.
You will also appreciate the beauty of the well manicured grounds as you approach this 22 acre country estate. Horses graze in the front pasture with a large pond in the background. Rest in one of the eight charming rooms - three suites in the main house and five rooms in the guest house are individually decorated with a separate theme.
In each of the beautiful rooms you find: Themed Rooms at Bed and Breakfast
- Private baths
- TV and VCR
- Air conditioning
Some of the rooms have decks, whirlpool tubs, refrigerators and fireplaces. All rooms have king or queen size beds.
Payment Accepted: All major credit cards accepted.
Rates: (Prices quoted in US Dollars).
Our full country breakfast is included in the price!
- Hotel Accommodations - Bed and Breakfast at Lancaster County, PA
- Lets Have A Taste Of Our Delicious Breakfast – Pennsylvania
- Family Home In Bournemouth’s Premier Residential Location
- Guest House Rooms Lancaster Pennsylvania
- Customers Experience at Bed and Breakfasts in Pennsylvania
- West Ridge Guest House in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bed and Breakfasts