Main Search Engine Submission: Ways To Get Outlined In Google, Bing And MSN
1. Publish Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free distributing form. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Submit your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take some time before you're listed and a submission... Get more on a related article directory - Navigate to this hyperlink: http://chandlerqrop.livejournal.com talk.
Bloggers often ask how to get their weblog stated in-the major search engines.
1. Send Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free publishing type. Identify more on this affiliated website - Navigate to this URL: http://ingramxvyz.bravesites.com. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Distribute your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your website to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Keep in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it might take some time before you are listed and a submission doesn't guarantee list. Learn further on http://marshcmrt.wikispaces.com by navigating to our cogent site.
4. Get yourself a Qualified Backlink: Get connected from a web site that search engines crawl regularly and add your url to forum signatures. Google states, Google's spiders leap from page to page on line via hyperlinks, so the more sites that link to your pages, the more likely it is that we'll locate them easily.
5. You are able to distribute it manually, if your blog isnt already stated in Googles Blog search engine. Add your blog to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
It usually takes a brand new website of a month before its fully indexed by Google. Google Blog Search indices blogs by their site feeds, so make sure that you publish a site feed.
Bear in mind that, while the web is dominated by Google, it isnt the only internet search engine on the web.
Bing Search is one of many major search engines and directories online as-well, so you are going to want to submit your site to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It could get eight to ten months before you are listed in Yahoo.
Yahoo Site Explorer allows you to investigate all the web pages indexed by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Send your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Publish Your Feed for the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Service. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Send your Media RSS-FEED to Yahoo! Research -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?
It is possible to publish your site to Msn at http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD
SubmitExpress.com will publish your website free to the top 20 + Search-engines.
If you dont already have a Technorati consideration, sign up for one at http://Technorati.com and state your blog at Technorati. Technorati is a well known blog search engine.
Bloggertalk.net provides a listing of blog websites where you can also send your blog to boost your exposure online. If you believe any thing, you will possibly desire to study about remove frames. http://www.bloggertalk.net/blog_resources-cat-369.html
Make sure to take the time to read the submission guidelines given by each blog service, when posting to directories.
Getting listed in the major search engines alone doesnt assurance traffic. Your blog information ensures that. Upgrade frequently, provide interesting material and the guests will come, as will the spider bots..