How Does Smoking Hurt Your Lungs - A Better Understanding of Hydrogen Cyanide
We all know that cigarettes damage the person who smokes, and through second hand smoke, damages the people around them. We have heard of the many different diseases and cancer cases that are said to be caused by cigarettes e cig liquids. But not many people really understand exactly how does smoking hurt your lungs. Your lungs are extremely delicate and complicated organs that, when damaged by smoking, can cause a disastrous effect throughout the body.
It may or may not shock you to find out that cigarettes contain thousands of chemical agents and over 60 substances that are known to cause cancer tobacco flavors. One of these chemicals is called hydrogen cyanide and it has a direct and powerful effect on the lungs.
There are many more ways that smoking damages your lungs, but this is one of the most destructive things that will happen when you subject your lungs to cigarettes. Knowledge is power and understanding the answer to 'How does smoking hurt your lungs?' will make a huge difference in your life.
- Some Tips on Getting Cheap Auto Insurance Online
- Solid Auto Repair Advice For You To Follow - Mesa AZ 2014
- Skoda Roomster Radio Installation Kits at Bargain Prices
- Silverado Tail Lights - Enjoy A Commanding Presence
- Shopping For 7 Passenger Cars
- Service Parts Online - The Best Way To Source Your Car Parts
- Sell a Car For Cash and Benefit