Last month, Thomson West (Eagan, MN) published "California Business Law Deskbook," a softbound volume that provides discussion and analysis of approximately 40 business law topics, divided into nine categories: business organizations, contracts and commercial transactions, employment law, intellectual property law, advertising and distribution law, environmental law, securities, dissolution and bankruptcy, and miscellaneous business law topics, including Internet law. Content focuses on substantive rather than procedural law and addresses transactional and litigation-oriented issues. Chapters cover LLCs, general and limited partnerships, federal taxation of business organizations, contracts, hiring, drug testing, wage and hour issues, privacy rights, workplace investigations, and managing leaves of absence. The new book costs $150.
COPYRIGHT 2007 JK Publishing, Inc
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 2007 Gale, Cengage http://www.pe.com/sections/sports/ Learning. All rights reserved.
- 8-minute Breakfast For Kids
- Washington’s women are the good sports news so where is the media?
- Oregon State DT Fred Thompson dies – USATODAY.com
- Armed protesters in Oregon land fight give demands as ranchers head to prison
- Abandoned Golf Course in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan to Be Repurposed with 23-Megawatt Solar Power Plant from KYOCERA TCL Solar LLC
- Christie and Rubio Try to Take Down Trump, Indirectly
- Tiger Woods Focusing on Playing Not Broadcasting Golf