Main Search Engine Submission: Ways To Get Listed In Google, Bing And MSN
1. Send Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free publishing type. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Send your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. To learn more, people might require to look at: blog. Keep in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take sometime before you are shown and a submission...
People usually ask getting their weblog shown in-the major search-engines.
1. Distribute Directly: Submit your website via Googles free publishing sort. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Be taught additional info on our related site - Click here: buy home business. Distribute your site-map to Google. Learn further on an affiliated essay by clicking check out home business. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your website to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take a while before you're listed and a submission does not ensure record.
4. Get a Qualified Backlink: Get connected from the internet site that search engines crawl regularly and add your url to community signatures. Google states, Google's robots leap from page to page online via hyperlinks, so the more internet sites that link to your pages, the more likely it's that we'll locate them quickly.
5. You can distribute it by hand, if your blog isnt already stated in Googles Blog search engine. Increase your blog to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
It typically takes a brand new site of a month before its fully indexed by Google. Google Blog Search indices sites by their site feeds, so be sure that you publish a site feed.
Remember that, while the web is dominated by Google, it isnt the only internet search engine to the web.
Yahoo Search is one of the main search engines and directories online as well, which means you are going to want to distribute your website to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It might take eight to ten days before you are listed in Yahoo.
Google Site Explorer lets you discover all of the web-pages indexed by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Submit your website to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Publish Your Supply for the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Listing. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Send your Media FEED to Yahoo! Research -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?