Rencently, a customer wanted to buy a recirculating water chiller to cool 2*800W CNC spindles of 9000r/min. He said he used water tank to cool CNC spindle before, however, he found it has poor cooling performance and often replace the water.
As a result, we recommend recirculating water chiller CW-5000 which has refregeration function, and adjust the water temperature according to the cooling demand.
CW-5000 technical parameter: http://www.teyuchiller.com/Products/ChillerCW5000800Wcoo.html
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser