Psychiatrist and Holocaust survivor Viktor Frankl once wrote, "Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose." For many people, finding life meaningful and feeling joyful are targets that are both associated and significant. But do meaning and happiness always go together? It seems unlikely, given that many of the items that we often choose to do - to raising children, from running marathons - are unlikely to increase our day-to-day happiness.
I find life enjoyable, intriguing, engaging, a new experience... however I accept that it may be taken away at any time, and that means you must be happy with your life and prepared to perish for any specific minute. Morbid? No. Honest? Yes.
- Eft On Ptsd (war Veterans)
- Pentagon Using "Personality Disorder" Discharges To Cheat Wounded Veterans Out Of Benefits
- Types Of Mental Illnesses
- The Value Of Positive Emotions And Thoughts
- How Social Networking For Business Works?
- Awesome cannabis article about PTSD
- Life, Love, Happiness -- What Is Life Really?