So, after much research trying to find an unlocked phone I settled on this...I was going to get the Blu Studio 6.0 phone but the reviews regarding the keyboard issues changed my mine. I've only had this phone for 2 days. First off, the manual sucks! Don't even bother looking at it. Oh, and buy a case ASAP if u can find one. Google "Universal 5.5inch phone case) This phone is big and sleek so get it fast before you drop it. I had to go to a kiosk at the mall and got mine fitted. $20.(UPDATE...the case sucked) Use the one that came with this phone. It works fine for me.
SIM CARD ISSUES
For me, it took all day trying to find how the heck to install my SIM card. I had to insert my SIM card into the second slot on the right. The first slot I haven't had to use yet and my SIM card did not work on the left side.(Virgin Mobile Canada and Straight Talk-Walmart). I can E-mail you if you have trouble inserting. I took photos but Amazon won't let me upload them.
- This way, when you move from one program to another you will be able to continue your task without disruptions
- Microsof organization details upcoming Microsoft windows 10 Drop Makers Update
- Alcatel delivers A30 Product to T-Mobile for $125
- Oppo R9s was the globe's best promoting Android os intelligent cellphone in Q1
- iPhone SE (2017) has a glass back, leak shows
- OnePlus 5 Draw Hints At Flip Design
- AllCall Bro: Dual Digital camera Setup Compared to a DSLR Camera