Psychiatrist and Holocaust survivor Viktor Frankl once wrote, "Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose." For most of US, feeling happy and finding life significant are both related and important aims. But do meaning and happiness go together? It appears improbable, given that many of the things that people regularly decide to do - to raising kids from running marathons - are unlikely to improve our day-to-day happiness.
I find life fun, fascinating, enjoyable, a new experience... though I accept that it might be taken away at any time, so you should be happy with your daily life and willing to expire for any specific instant. Morbid? No. Fair? Yes.
- Medicine :: Seeking Drug And Alcohol Treatment For Employees
- Mechanical Ventilation - InfoBarrel
- The Post Traumatic Stress Cup Summary
- Anxiety - Examiner.com
- Anyone Seriously Wish To Tell About Trauma But Can Not Until Asked
- How Benidorm Developed Right Into A Thriving Tourist Attraction
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder