Quit Smoking Cold Turkey
I have been without a cigarette now for almost two weeks. On Sunday March 22nd of this year I decided that enough was enough and put down the cigarettes for good. I am in my upper 40's and quit smoking for 11 years but started back up a little over 2 years ago. That was the worst thing I could have done.
Fast forward to 2006 and I was at a comedy club and had a bunch to drink and bummed a cigarette from a friend smoke juice. Well you know the story the rest is history.
The secret to my success has been the internet. I started a blog called This allowed me a place to create and write stuff that kept my mind off cigarettes. It also helped me stay occupied by researching products and web sites that deal with the idea of quit smoking cold turkey. There are also a lot of tools that can help you along the way like counters and calculators. These small software applications record the time and day you quit and keep a running total of money saved, number of cigarettes not smoked, and days added to your life tobacco flavors.
Here are my stats as of today:
1 week, 6 days, 14 hours, 13 minutes, 5 seconds since last cigarette, 299 cigarettes not smoked, $59.80 saved
- Some Tips on Getting Cheap Auto Insurance Online
- Solid Auto Repair Advice For You To Follow - Mesa AZ 2014
- Skoda Roomster Radio Installation Kits at Bargain Prices
- Silverado Tail Lights - Enjoy A Commanding Presence
- Shopping For 7 Passenger Cars
- Service Parts Online - The Best Way To Source Your Car Parts
- Sell a Car For Cash and Benefit