Kina De Santis is the founder of MotorMood, a consumer electronic startup which seeks to make modern living more http://www.golfdigest.com/golf/sherlyn-popelka human. Their first product, MotorMood, is an automotive accessory, which allows drivers to say thanks to other drivers in a safe, fun, and easy to use way.
- Jamie Foxx Mimics Steve Harvey's Miss Universe Mistake
- How to Plan a Successful Corporate Golf Day
- LPGA and World Golf Tour Launch Free “LPGA Virtual Tour”
- Obama Plays Golf With Bill Clinton On Martha's Vineyard
- Lydia Ko Wins 2015 LPGA Taiwan Championship
- Disabled Boston sportscaster files discrimination lawsuit against golf club
- Articles Category: Sports-and-Recreation - ArticleSnatch.com