Green spaces are invaluable to the liveability and long-term sustainability of cities, often providing linkages and social collection points that strengthen urban fabrics. DPG’s landscape designs work towards producing a deep-seated sense of place by responding to a site’s natural genius loci.
Success is achieved via the collaboration of multiple disciplines with artisanal sensibilities for crafting landscapes fully integrated with buildings and infrastructure, particularly in the formation of hardscapes, softscapes and green roofs.
DPG’s arboriculture team is informed of the latest arboreal technologies, knowledge and practices developed worldwide to provide professional tree-care consultation services to clients.
The services include, but are not limited to:
* TREE HAZARD ASSESSMENT
* TREE CONSERVATION
* CONSTRUCTION IMPACT STUDY
* PROPOSAL OF MITIGATION MEASURES FOR CONSTRUCTION SITES
* AUTHORITY CONSULTATION, SUBMISSION AND CLEARANCE
* NPARKS’ TREE PROTECTION ZONES (TPZ) REQUIREMENT VERIFICATION
* SITE MONITORING DURING CONSTRUCTION
* TREE PLANTING AND TRANSPLANTING
* TREE FELLING AND PRUNING SUPERVISION
* PLANT ANALYSIS AND DIAGNOSTIC FOR EXISTING LANDSCAPES