Depending on the green to select the appropriate packaging material, containers, forms and methods to meet the basic requirements for food packaging.
Volume and quality of the packaging should be limited to the lowest level, the implementation of reduction package.
In the technical conditions permit, consistent with the relevant provisions of the commodity situation, should choose reusable packaging; if not reusable, recyclable packaging materials should be; if it can not be recycled, the packaging waste to be biodegradable.
Paper Packaging Requirements:
- Reusable recycled or biodegradable;
- The surface does not allow wax, oil;
- Do not allow moisture-proof coating plastics and other materials;
- Carton connected adhesively to be taken, not allowed to use flat wire stapled;
- Made to mark the cartons with water-soluble ink must not allow oil-soluble ink.
Metal packaging should be reused or recycled, should not be used to cause harm to humans and the environment and a paint sealant.
Glass should be reused or recycled and EPS recycling is necessary.
Plastic products require:
- Use of packaging material should be reused, recycled or biodegradable.
- While protecting the contents intact, try to use a single material material.
- Use of PVC products, their monomer content should be consistent with GB9681 requirements.
- Use of polystyrene resin or molded product shall comply with the national standards.
- Do not allow the use of expanded polystyrene (EPS) chlorofluorocarbons (CFS) and polyurethane (PUR) and other products.
Printing ink mark on the packaging or labeling of the adhesive should be non-toxic and should not be in direct contact with food.
Reusable or recyclable packaging, waste disposal and use of its execution according to the provisions of GB / T16716 in.