So far we have talked about workstations and computer-based production programs, microphones, controllers, Pop screens and audio interfaces. There only a few other things you will need in order to make your studio complete. You will need 1 to 2 pair of noise canceling headphones, a good monitor speaker, a mixer board, and finally to help with the canceling white noise when recording. To help with this you need to insulate your walls with sound deadening material. Insulating the walls to cut back on echo sounds and white noise. I found that the cheapest way is to achieve this is to simply find or buy some inexpensive egg crate bedding foam and either hot glue it, staple it, or nail them to the wall. Doing this should cut back on feedback tremendously.
Noise canceling headphones are a must-have when recording. Cheaper headphones will allow sound to leak out and the microphone will pick up the sounds or distort your sound when recording. They may be pretty expensive but well worth it, if you want a crisp concise recording each and every time.
When it comes to purchasing good Monitor speakers they really don't have to be that expensive. They just have to be able to play back with good sound quality and be very durable. We do not want to spend more money replacing the speakers. Although, they are important they are not pertinent to the function of your studio.
- California Officials Bring Back Music-Making Asphalt
- Goldman Sachs Takes the Rap Again, This Time for Greece
- How To Make Rap Beats In Seven Simple Steps
- Experimental Computer Music and Electronic Music Creation
- Hip Hop Beat Maker - The Truth You Need to Know to Get Started
- Russ Tamblyn And George Chakiris Together Again
- MP3 Tag Finder - How to Fix All of Your MP3 Tag Problems