These are the most likely breast cancer risk factors;
Breast cancer is a malignant cyst developed from cells of the breast, and it is one of the most common cancers affecting women, at time has not been established what is the exact cause of this one, but last experiments obviously directing there are many risks factors;
These will be the most likely breast cancer risk factors;
- Last experiments established that in the age group above 50 years there's a top incidence; on the other hand, in the age group below 25 years the incidence is quite low. It is very impor-tant to say that condition is very aggressive in-patient 25-50 years old.
- Menstrual period is other issue that should be considered; popular within the women who have a longer menstrual living, i.e. the onset of menarche is earlier and cessation of menstruation is late.
- The women that smoke and drink alcohol boost the risk of devel-oping breast cancer. Browsing To exceptional cosmetic surgeon probably provides warnings you can tell your girlfriend.
- Breast cancer is produced with greater regularity in spinsters and married woman that have not given birth to children, or if given birth then have not breast fed their offspring.
- The women that have had a cancer on one side have higher chance to develop cancer on the alternative side, and if there are antecedents of breast cancer in their families (mother, daughters) and sisters, there are best dangers too. Visit favored cosmetic surgery to learn the inner workings of this idea.
- Breast cancer is linked with obesity and higher intake of saturated fatty acids
- Breast cancer is linked also, with the continuous or consecutive uses of combined oestrogen plus progestin hormone therapy (CHT)
- Women which have been using oral anti contraceptives for more than ten years are more at risk of the develop-ment of this disease.
Women doing 4-5 hours of exercises each week lower their risk of developing breast cancer, on the other hand. Wonderful Cosmetic Surgeon contains further about how to think over it.
In short, these facts are derived from the mathematical analysis; as causative or predisposing facets they should perhaps not be studied..
- Breast Cancer; Its Causes