Last month, I called on one customer who reflected that when CW-3000 is applied to cool over 80W laser, lead to laser broken. However, CW-5000 and CW-5200 series is nomal.
Attention: chiller CW-3000 is thermolysis type recirculating chiller, have not compressor without refrigeration function. CW-3000 is suitable for low 80W laser.
Cooling over 80W co2 glass laser, please choose refrigeration type chiller such as CW-5000.
- S&A recommended CW-5300 chiller to cool the aluminum plate at 200℃ to 23℃ in 4 minutes
- The cooling of the 3KW fiber laser by S&A CW-7300 water chiller with dual temperature dual pump
- The cooling of chemical laboratory apparatus by S&A water chillers
- Dual temperature & dual pump series water chiller recommended by S&A to support 1,500W or higher Raycus laser
- The cooling of EFR 80-100W laser glass tube with S&A CW-3000 water chiller
- Purchase of S&A CW-7900 water chiller by a New Zealand university laboratory for cooling the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera
- Another purchase of S&A CW-6100 water chiller by a Japanese customer of semiconductor laser