I found this page on PTSD today, that I Posttraumatic stress disorder have to say is one of THE best, single informative pages that quickly outlines the issues and complexities, medication and treatment methods, for living with and dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The opening statement: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder formed by exposure to actual or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual violence. It is linked to physiological changes within the brain, affecting the hippocampus, amygdala, and prefrontal cortex. PTSD has biological, psychological and environmental causation and implication."
- The Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome Cup Meaning
- The Massive Uses Of Printable Coloring Pages
- Anyone Seriously Want To Tell About Stress But Can Not Until Asked
- How A Woman's Body Is Affected By Childbirth Video
- PTSD Simply Affects The Particular Military?
- Dental Anxiety: Suggestions To Overcome Your Concern With The Dentist
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder