I found this page on PTSD today, that I have to say is PTSD one of THE best, single informative pages that quickly outlines the issues and complexities, medication and treatment methods, for living with and dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The opening statement: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder formed by exposure to actual or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual violence. It is linked to physiological changes within the brain, affecting the hippocampus, amygdala, and prefrontal cortex. PTSD has biological, psychological and environmental causation and implication."
- Sexuality :: Sex Addiction: The Flight From Intimacy
- How To Handle Stress And Anxiety Inside Your Life
- Everyone Seriously Need To Tell About Stress But Can Not Until Asked
- South Carolina Residents: Look At This Before Abandoning Your Dog
- What is PTSD
- Anxiety And Uneasy Feelings Vanish
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder