This was my second experience with screen protectors and it didn't go well. They are very flimsy and difficult to apply properly. I went through three before I could get the bubbles out. I had to look at videos of other people applying them and do a lot of research before I could adhere one successfully with only one bubble, but the edges are very difficult to align and still peel up a little (hint: use rolled up scotch tape to remove dust specks on the screen and protector before applying). As it is, it took me almost an hour to properly install just one of these protectors. If I knew that my phone had sturdier glass I would not even use one.
On the plus side, the protector does look very good once you get it on the phone. Also, the holes are perfect for the BLU Studio 5.0 C HD phone, and they're not too expensive so you can get extras.
One other note: the vendor that I bought this from on Amazon charged $8 to ship two packs of protectors, and they came in a business envelope with post office shipping for a 1 ounce envelope which probably cost 50 cents, so I give the vendor 1 star. Amazon really needs to show what the shipping charges will be for third-party vendors before the order is confirmed. I never would have purchased from the vendor if I had known the outrageous shipping cost.
- This way, when you move from one program to another you will be able to continue your task without disruptions
- Microsof organization details upcoming Microsoft windows 10 Drop Makers Update
- Alcatel delivers A30 Product to T-Mobile for $125
- Oppo R9s was the globe's best promoting Android os intelligent cellphone in Q1
- iPhone SE (2017) has a glass back, leak shows
- OnePlus 5 Draw Hints At Flip Design
- AllCall Bro: Dual Digital camera Setup Compared to a DSLR Camera