Global mining chemicals market is expected to reach USD 27.90 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Mining industry growth in India, China, Australia, Chile and Peru is expected to drive market growth in the near future. Concentration of rare earth metals in China is expected to promote extraction and drilling activities, which is likely to drive market growth for mining chemicals over the forecast period. Decreasing ore qualities of nickel, zinc, lead and copper has increased importance of frothers, flocculants, solvent extractants and grinding aids, which is expected to augment sales over the forecast period.Water & waste water treatment was the largest application, accounting for more than 35% of market revenue in 2013. Mining chemicals market demand in water & waste water treatment is expected to witness growth owing to regulatory pressure aimed at reducing water pollution caused by mining.
View summary of this report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mining-chemicals-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Grinding aids was the largest product segment, exceeding 40% of global mining chemicals market share in 2013. Rising concern for grinding cost in mining industry is expected to augment grinding aids market growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific was the largest mining chemicals market, accounting for more than 35% of global revenue in 2013. Mining industry growth in India, China and Australia is expected to have a positive impact on market in the near future.
- Emergence of Latin America and Africa as mining hub on account of increasing merger and acquisitions activities due to supportive government policies for mineral extraction and production is expected to have a positive impact the market.
Browse All Reports of this category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/oil-and-gas-drilling-and-extraction-equipments
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Website: Grand View Research
Blog Site: http://www.divog.org/
- Kaolin Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Fermentation Chemicals Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Broadcast Switchers Market Trends 2014 To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Hyaluronic Acid Market Forecast Report To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Liquid Crystal Polymers Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- 3D Scanning Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Ceramic Tiles Market To 2020- Industry Trends, Forecast: Grand View Research, Inc.