The U.S. motor vehicle sensors market is expected to reach USD 6.29 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable government mandates pertaining to emission standards and safety are expected to drive the market over the forecast period.Enhancement of Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards coupled with new regulations mandating the incorporation of Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems in light vehicles is expected to play a pivotal role in the U.S. motor vehicle sensors market growth. Passage of The Transportation Recall Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation (TREAD) Act, directing adoption of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) in new vehicles is expected to increase sensor sales. Owing to the need for periodical replacement of TPMS and oxygen sensors, aftermarket sensor sales are expected to constitute a substantial market share, thereby supplementing the high demand for motor vehicle sensors from OEMs.
View summary of this report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/usa-motor-vehicle-sensors-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Physical property motor vehicle sensors accounted for over 25% of the overall market revenue share in 2013; the high demand can be attributed to increased use in monitoring intrinsic physical properties of media such as pressure, temperature, and moisture resulted in high demand for physical property sensors. Process variable motor vehicle sensors are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period, as they are vital components in TPMS.
Browse All Reports of this category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/sensors-and-controls
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Website: Grand View Research
Blog Site: http://www.divog.org/
- Kaolin Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Fermentation Chemicals Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Broadcast Switchers Market Trends 2014 To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Hyaluronic Acid Market Forecast Report To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Liquid Crystal Polymers Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- 3D Scanning Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Ceramic Tiles Market To 2020- Industry Trends, Forecast: Grand View Research, Inc.