Global circulating tumor cells market is expected to reach USD 2.28 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing prevalence of cancer has heightened the need for effective and early diagnosis. Circulating tumor cells cater to this heightened need and are therefore, expected to witness a surge in demand during the forecast period. Majority of cancer deaths are due to circulating tumor cells and an early diagnosis of the same is expected to increase survival rates. Targeted therapy in cancer has large untapped opportunities and therefore, entails extensive R&D investments aimed at new product development. However, high procedure costs and lack of commercialized products are expected to impede market growth during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
- Global Application Server Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Vertical Farming, Plant Factory Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Low Iron Glass for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) Market To 2020 – Market Size, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Concentrating Solar Power CSP Systems Market Size, Analysis, Trends To 2020 by PTA Newsroom.
- Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: PTA Newsroom.
- Semiconductor Wireless Sensor Internet of Things (IoT) Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: PTA Newsroom.
- Hospital Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors Industry to 2019 – Market Outlook, Industry Growth: PTA Newsroom.