The global broadcast switchers market is expected to reach USD 1.93 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Transition to digital from traditional analog technology is expected to propel market growth over the next six years. Changing consumer preferences and favorable regulatory scenario have led to high degree of digitization and HD display adoption, which is also expected to be a key market driver over the forecast period. Operational ease during broadcasting and video transmission may favorably impact the market.Although standard definition (SD) demand has been decreasing, digitization is expected to fuel 4K and full HD adoption; this is expected to present a sizable opportunity for companies operating in the market. Rising production automation demand is also expected to be a growth driver over the forecast period. Restraints to market growth include need for standardization as well as high cost of lighting equipment, cameras, digital audio mixers, etc.
View summary of this report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/broadcast-switchers-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Routing switchers accounted for over 40% of the global market in 2013; the segment is further expected to gain market share over the forecast period. Growing amount of video content has led to installation of sophisticated broadcasting products so as to provide high quality streaming. Production switchers are expected to witness high growth, and manufacturers have focused on reengineering and product development measures.
- Sports broadcasting accounted for over 20% of the market share in 2013, mainly due to demand for high resolution format. Key manufacturers have aimed to provide multi-definition switchers capable of functioning in varied environments. Growth in demand for outside broadcasting vans is expected to drive the production trucks segment over the next six years.
Browse All Reports of this category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Website: Grand View Research
Blog Site: http://www.divog.org/
- Kaolin Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Fermentation Chemicals Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Broadcast Switchers Market Trends 2014 To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Hyaluronic Acid Market Forecast Report To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Liquid Crystal Polymers Market Outlook and Forecast up To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- 3D Scanning Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Ceramic Tiles Market To 2020- Industry Trends, Forecast: Grand View Research, Inc.