I found this page on PTSD today, that I have to say is one of THE best, single informative pages that quickly outlines the issues and complexities, medication and treatment methods, for living with and dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The opening statement: "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder formed by exposure to actual or threatened death, serious injury, or sexual violence. It is Posttraumatic stress disorder linked to physiological changes within the brain, affecting the hippocampus, amygdala, and prefrontal cortex. PTSD has biological, psychological and environmental causation and implication."
- The Post Traumatic Stress Cup Summary
- 5 Methods For Coping With Anxiety Disorder Panic Attacks By Greg Frost
- Everyone Seriously Need To Tell About Stress But Can Not Unless Asked
- The Invitation Of Ecstatic Forgiveness By Ana Holub
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- How A Woman's Body Is Affected By Childbirth Video
- What is PTS