I played World of Warcraft for almost two years. And, I would be a retribution Paladin. And, I was obviously a retribution Paladin. During those years we had the Honor System, not the token system that exists today.
I believe that the honor system being superior to the token system in everyway. The old honor system, of classic WoW were gone. The token system simply allowed everyone to have the things they wanted if they worked hard enough.
The honor system allowed players to compete for that top ranking of Grand Marshal or High Warlord. These were the best of the best, the best players on the server. This was the reason why that I quit WoW, because it portail design took away the only real presitge offered inside the game and opened up to everyone.
It took away the prestige of the game, it rewarded the ordinary and penalized the super elite class of pvpers that had developed throughout the honor days. The token system took away the honor and admiration for that best pvpers. This system allowed players to work as hard because they could to get whatever they desired. The token system simply allowed everyone to obtain what they wanted if they worked hard enough.
It took away the prestige of the game, it rewarded the ordinary and penalized the super elite class portail design of pvpers that had developed through the honor days. . This was the reason why that I quit WoW, since it took away the only presitge offered in the game and opened it up to everyone.
- Blake Lively et Ryan Reynolds Can ' t Stop Smooching parce qu'ils aiment week-end romantique
- L'Importance de la gestion de la marque en ligne par SEO chasse
- 8 Ways to Stop a Coworker From Sabotaging Your Reputation
- Gary Speed Dead: Tributes Flood In For Football Legend
- Managing Your Social Media Marketing Assets
- 502: Bad Gateway
- Management :: Lean Manufacturing: The 7 Principles Of Toyota Production System (TPS).