AVG Antivirus Support
People generally install the antivirus to stay trouble free but some antivirus becomes trouble. But nothing to worry. Just visit antivirus customer services to solve your issues.
Usually, the problem comes after you update AVG. To fix the problem, You don't have to do much. Just restart the computer. If it does not solve your issue then follow following steps.
You can visit AVG Antivirus Tech Support.
Step 1:-Restart the computer
1. Close all the programs.
2. Restart the computer.
If the problem does not solve, then go to Step 2.
Step 2:-Download and run the AVG Remove and Reinstall Tool
If you have installed AVG Family, Then uninstall it.
1. Then Download the AVG Remove and Reinstall tool.
You have to save the file to the Windows desktop. In some browsers, the file is automatically saved to default location ie desktop.
2. press the Ctrl + J key to open the Downloads window in your browser.
3. Then Double-click on the NRnR icon.
4. Read and agree to the license agreement.
5. Press Remove & Reinstall.
If your AVG product is from your service provider then You may see the Remove button.
6. Click on Continue or Remove.
7. Then after Click Restart Now.
When your computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall you antivirus AVG.
Step:-3 Install AVG
8. Just Sign In to AVG. https://babasupport.org/antivirus
9. If you are not signed in you will get a message to sign in. Enter your email and password to log in.
In the case you do not have a AVG account, Create an account.
10. Go to the AVG Setup window and Download AVG.
11. Click on the Agree & Download.
12. After download finishes unzip and open it.
13. The click the AVG product Installer.
14. Click Agree & Install Button then installation began
15. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
16. When installation, click Continue.
17. Then you will see installation finish. Just click on the Restart button of the same window.
Note:-It is necessary to restart your computer to complete the installation process.
Still Facing problem.Visit AVG Antivurs Support.