SEO Tips After Panda and Penguin Algorithm Update
The penguin or Panda updates mean a lot to websites, especially to businesses that largely rely on internet. Every time the updates take place, websites wake up to the new realities-, which may even include penalties, recovery, etc. Google Panda algorithm is designed to prevent sites with poor quality content from working their way into Google s top search results.
- Low quality content
- Don’t Use Spam Contents
- Remove all the copied contents from previous pages.
- Use SEO Friendly Themes for your websites and make sure your site is mobile friendly.
- Social Media Promotion “SMP” is one of the powerful tool to promote you website within seconds of time.
- Avoid using hidden text or hidden links in your website.
- Avoid creating multiple pages or sub-domains with duplicate content.
- Always concentrates on relevant, informational and original content.
- Do not stuff your website content with keywords.
- Do not clutter your website with too many advertisements.
- Check your website regularly for broken links and fix them immediately.