Last year I had slipped disc-lower back, no action taken. Now I have some pains there but tolerable. Butnow I also have pains in the underside of both

You may have have some nerve damage,i would make a appointment with a neurologist to determine if the pain is related to your back.If so,he would then peform a test called a EMG.That tells you how bad the nerve damage might be.


Add a comment...