Recover Deleted Emails from OST File for Preview
OST (Offline Storage Folder) file is created by Microsoft Outlook that keeps cached data of Exchange server. If you want to open this file then it is important that MS Outlook should be connected with Exchange server continuously.
There are two main reasons like software and hardware failure for Outlook OST file corruption. Suppose if your Hard Disk has some bad sectors and OST files is stored on these sectors then it may be the cause of corruption. Network connection failure, virus attack, synchronization error may be other reasons of OST file corruption.
For complete the solution to open corrupt OST files users can use OST Viewer program that can be downloaded from its official website. The tool is world’s famous software that has full capability read corrupted Outlook OST files in simple steps. Software provides facility to recover deleted emails from OST files for preview.
Some advance features makes it special software as following
1) Offer facility to open corrupt and normal OST files
2) Quick and Advance scanning options to deals with normal and corrupted OST files
3) Browse every component of OST file like attachments, contacts, calendar, notes etc.
4) Exchange server connectivity is not compulsory to preview OST files
5) View multiple OST files one by one
6) MS Outlook configuration is not required