How to Keep Your Blood Clean and Improve Your Liver Health?
Liver is a vital organ of the body which performs many tasks but its main task is blood purification. Everything you eat and drink passes through liver where liver removes the harmful components from the blood and helps to make the body healthy. Liver functioning is very important. It is very sensitive organ. It filters harmful chemicals and enzymes from the body and maintains sugar level in the body. It absorbs nutrition from the food which is required for body growth. It stores blood protein, bile and several enzymes and maintains need of the body. Its working is too fast.
What effect liver health and effects of unhealthy liver?
Liver performs more than 200 functions in the body. Our modern lifestyle, improper diet, air pollution and stress problems make liver weak. As a result we suffer from various diseases. Unhealthy liver generates toxic blood which is responsible for many skin, heart and lung diseases.
How to improve liver health?
Liver has the ability to recover its damage. When it is given proper dietary supplements and natural herbs it restores its health and performs proper functioning. To improve liver health, use natural remedies instead of using costly products which contain lot of drugs that are harmful for human body.
There are some ways to restore liver health -
1. Stay away from cheap candies which are high in sugar
2. Avoid alcohol and drugs.
3. Drink pure water
4. Avoid stress
5. Less use of tea or coffee
6. Avoid junk food and take proper nutritious food
7. Avoid oily and deep fried dishes
8. Do proper exercise to recover liver health
9. Include fruits and fiber rich foods in regular diet.
10. Use proper herbal treatment to make liver healthy.
There are various liver tonics available in the market. Different herbal and allopathic products are available. Today herbal remedies are giving better results than allopathic remedies. Varieties of herbs are available in Ayurveda to improve liver health.
Liver tonic should contain following ingredients as possible
1. Taurine - Taurine is an amino acid and is essential for the healthy production of bile. It helps regulate the level of water and mineral salts in the blood. It is naturally found in meat, fish and breast milk and also available in dietary supplements. It is also helpful in heart disease and blood pressure problem.
2. Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) - It is one of the bitter herbs which has healing property. Rich quantity of vitamins and minerals are available in this herb. It is able to improve digestion and the flow of bile. Many herbal medicines use dandelion as a key ingredient.
3. Psyllium - It acts as laxative to cleanse liver. It lowers cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart disease and colon cancer. It cleans harmful components from the blood.
4. Globe artichoke - Globe artichoke is also known as Cynara scolymus. It has liver-protective and liver- restorative property.
5. Turmeric - It is useful to improve liver health. It stimulates the production of bile which is helpful to recover health of this organ.
6. Astragalus root - This herb is often combined with other herbs to improve their actions. It also boosts immune system.