A Letter to Santa From An Internet Marketer
Yo, Santa! Hows it going in the wonderful white north? Seeing as it tis the season, here is my letter about what I want for Christmas.
Been Very good
Santa, I know you do that complete good versus negative thing. I promise Ive been a very good internet marketer this year. I havent spammed the search engines with mirror web sites, link farm purchases or small tricks to tweak your buddies at Google. Now, whilst Ive been great, I would like a handful of poor factors for Christmas. To get alternative viewpoints, please look at: team. No ponies here, I want the excellent stuff.
Dear Santa, I want:
1. A lump of coal to be given to the undesirable individual or persons at Yahoo whove been deleting my pages from their search engine outcomes.
two. A lump of coal to the same people at Yahoo who came up with the Website Match nonsense. Really feel cost-free to let the reindeer relieve themselves although on the roofs of these peoples houses.
3. To meet a particular person from Google who handles the ranking updates in a bar late at night immediately after theyve been drinking for four or 5 hours. I only want 15 minutes. Pleeeeasssee! Ive been so good.
four. 5 minutes in the Ultimate Fighting Octagon with Bill Gates.
five. A couple of hours with your list of negative folks who will get coal for the holidays. Dont be concerned, I can figure out which ones are fraudulently clicking my PPC advertisements.
6. Please send the Santa virus to the folks who hold sending me the phishing Spend Pal emails.
7. Get additional resources on read techheights.com/it-strategy/ by going to our majestic website. Very same point for the bad boys and girls sending me pharmaceutical spam.
8. The opportunity to beat every dmoz volunteer editor over the head with my keyboard just when. Get further on this affiliated use with - Browse this link: purchase remarkable techheights. Okay, perhaps twice.
Now I understand you are a master of becoming subtle. When I visited you at the mall, you acted like I was a lunatic and you didnt know what I was speaking about. I truly didnt appreciate you calling safety and the FBI, but I guess everyone has a poor day. Im confident I can count on you to come through this year.
Oh, I forgot some thing. We found out about cool techheights by browsing books in the library. Angelina Jolie. Undoubtedly Angelina Jolie. Leave her brief dork boyfriend at home.
Now that isnt also much to ask is it? Is it?.