Steam Autoclaves Market Analysis- Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecasts To 2022: Grand View Research
The global market for steam autoclaves is expected to reach USD 2.89 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for disinfection and sterilization is expected to drive the demand for steam autoclaves in laboratory and medical settings. Medical & biohazardous waste management applications are anticipated to experience a rapid growth in demand owing to increasing implementation and acceptance rates of biosafety guidelines. Furthermore, increasing incidence rates of hospital acquired infections and growing need for safe management of infectious medical waste are expected to drive the steam autoclaves market over the forecast period. Rising number of government regulations aimed at the mandatory implementation of biosafety regulations, growing demand for portable autoclaves and the introduction of cost-effective devices are expected to serve the steam autoclaves market as future growth opportunities.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/steam-autoclave-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Vertical steam autoclaves were the largest product segment in 2014. This large share can be accounted for by the presence of a wide product range, available in the market including medium range medical & laboratory autoclaves. Moreover, the availability of specialized medical and bio-hazardous waste management devices is expected to drive segment growth over the forecast period.
- Medical waste management and sterilization was the largest application of the market in 2014 owing to, the presence of a comparatively higher demand for sterilization and disinfection in hospitals and clinics. Moreover, due to the growing demand for pharmaceutical bio-hazardous waste management and the gradually increasing levels of generation of such waste, it is expected that the laboratory applications of specialized autoclaves for bio-hazardous and solid waste management is expected to grow at a rapid rate over the forecast period.
- North America accounted for the largest share of the market in 2014 at over 40.0%. Growing prevalence of hospital acquired infection and the presence of large procedure volumes and stringent government regulations are some key factors expected to drive regional market growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is identified as the fastest growing regional steam autoclaves market. Presence of untapped opportunities in the emerging markets of India and China is expected to serve manufacturers with lucrative future growth opportunities. Moreover, growing demand for medical tourism in the region is expected to improve device usage rates by heightening the need for sophisticated medical infrastructure.
- Key players of the steam autoclaves market include Tuttnauer, Matachana, BMM Weston, Getinge Infection Control, LTE Scientific, Belimed Deutschland, Medisafe International, Panasonic, Priorclave and Eryigit Medical Devices Steris.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the steam autoclaves market on the basis of configuration, application and region:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Blog Site: http://www.mediafound.org/