Major Search-engine Submission: Getting Shown In Google, Google And MSN
1. Publish Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free submitting kind. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Distribute your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Keep in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it might take a while before you are listed and a submission...
People usually ask how to get their website outlined within the major search-engines.
1. Publish Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free posting sort. Dig up further on Best Search Engine Optimisation Business in Asia | Coach Tips by browsing our novel essay. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Publish your site-map to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your website to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it could take sometime before you're shown and a distribution does not ensure listing.
4. I learned about http://www.whitepages.com/name/frank-weglarz/il by searching the Internet. Get a Qualified Backlink: Get linked from a website that search engines get often and add your url to community signatures. Google states, Google's programs jump from page to page online via links, and so the more sites that link to your pages, the more likely it is that we'll find them easily.
5. You are able to send it personally, if your website isnt already outlined in Googles Blog search-engine. Add your blog to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
I-t often takes a fresh internet site of a month before its completely indexed by Google. Google Weblog Search spiders websites by their site feeds, therefore make sure that you publish a site supply.
Remember that, while Google dominates the web, it isnt the only internet search engine to the web.
Bing Search is among the main search engines and directories online too, so you are going to want to send your blog to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It could take seven to ten days before-you are listed in Yahoo.
Bing Site Explorer lets you investigate most of the web pages indexed by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Publish your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Send Your Feed to the Yahoo! RSS Browse-by-Topic Service. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/my/cgi_rss_submission
Send your Media RSS-FEED to Yahoo! Research -http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/submit?
You are able to publish your site to Msn at http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx?FORM=WSDD
SubmitExpress.com will distribute your website free-to the top 20 + Se's.
If you dont already have a Technorati account, join one at http://Technorati.com and claim your site at Technorati. Technorati is a popular weblog se.
Bloggertalk.net provides a list of blog sites where you can also publish your blog to boost your coverage o-nline. http://www.bloggertalk.net/blog_resources-cat-369.html
Make sure to make an effort to learn the submission guidelines provided by each blog index, when posting to sites.
Getting listed in the major search-engines alone doesnt guarantee traffic. Your website material ensures that. Upgrade frequently, provide interesting content and the guests will come, as will the index spiders..