According to Kim Kiyosaki Financial Freedom is much more than having money. It’s the freedom to be who you really are and do what you really want in life. This is a process of growth, improvement and gaining spiritual and emotional strength as a true reward.
I would now want to take control of my situation and enjoy financial freedom.
Therefore, my journey this time is to increase my financial education and determine where I would like to go
Take a journey with me on working on the following steps on financial freedom by listing at least five items
1. Budget - we need to set financial goals
2. Invest – earn extra money and invest
3. Debt free – make priorities to unload some of the financial burden
4. Minimize expenditure – track every penny
5. Contribute – automate finances and fund your retirement
6. Education- knowledge is power, continuous education is key
Next week we will analyze each stage per week and implement them.
Remember, our goal is financial freedom as one of my journey Bac-2-Basics