Acne Body Wash For Men - Body Acne Treatment And Control
There are many causes of body acne such as stress, unhealthy diet, hormonal cara menghilangkan jerawat and genetic. It usually appears on the chest, back, shoulders, and buttocks and may be more severe than facial acne. In order to treat body acne, one needs to create a good skin care program. Here are some tips on how to choose and use an acne body wash for men.
Acne Body Wash for Men
In order to treat your body acne it is recommended to use a salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or glycolic acid derivative structured body clean Salicylic acid in small percentages (usually two precent) assists in keeping acne and blackheads away. These ingredients are also beneficial in the treating clogged pores. One can also get a body wash which contain aloe vera and chamomile. These natural herbs are very effective in the treatment of blemishes caused by the acne.
In order to treat a sensitive skin, one should go for a moisturizer based product to avoid dryness after washing the skin. Try to choose body wash containing vitamin supplements that assist in clearing the skin. You can also choose herbal body clean containing neem oil, dandelion root or honeysuckle. These herbal products contain antibacterial properties.
Ideas to Control Body Acne
Here are some simple tips on how to body acne:
- To be able to control body acne, one have to follow a proper skincare routine.
- Do not forget to have a shower after activities that produce you sweat.
- To keep carefully the skin well moisturized, always utilize a good quality aloe vera and vitamin E based body lotion after the use of acne body wash.
- Simple health insurance and hygiene measures can go a long way in controlling the problem of body acne.
- Wearing loose clothing that allows sweat to evaporate and keeping your skin clean are the most effective ways to prevent body acne. However, the Mayo Clinic recommends that acne-prone areas be washed only twice per day and avoid over cleansing to protect the skin from irritation.
Accoding to the mayoclinic.com, body acne could be controlled by washing the afflicted areas with a medicated body clean. You can also used an over the counter active ingredients made up of benzoyl peroxide, lactic acid, resourcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur. In the event of moderate or severe acne, a dermatologist may prescribe benzoyl peroxide and antibotics, or benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin. The most unfortunate acne is normally treated with oral antibiotics or isotretinoin.