How to Make Christmas Video as Gift Using Your Photos
To make Christmas video as kado unik, kado ulang tahun gift can be an innovative way to send wishes to your family and friends. It is also a time-effective and cost-effective way you can merely send the gift via Internet. If you are a newbie at video editing who cannot handle professional video editor like Adobe Premier or also Windows Movie Maker, this content is written for you and tells how to make a lively video making use of your photos effortlessly with PowerPoint.
Things you need to prepare:
1.Christmas Video materials: choose the photos from your own storage and arrange them to be able; get some Christmas songs as vocals; add a few pieces of video clips to make the Christmas gift lovely; prepare Xmas PowerPoint templates.
2.Christmas Video equipment: Microsoft PowerPoint (any edition), Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
First Make Xmas PowerPoint Slideshow:
1. Start PowerPoint, and apply the Christmas PowerPoint template by clicking -Style- ? -Themes- group ? -Browse for Themes-. With a ready-made PowerPoint template, it will save you time and improve the Christmas senses.
2. Insert photo to the slide by clicking on -Insert- ? -Picture- ? select a photo from the folder. After that choose the photo and click -Structure- tab on the ribbon where one can set the corrections, color, creative effects, picture style, etc. If you want to set the photo as history picture, -Send to Back- and you can add text onto it. Copy the slide and alter the photo with other ones to preserve all the picture format settings you earn.
3. Add PowerPoint background music to create out the Xmas atmospheres. Click -Insert- ? -Audio- ? -Sound from File- ? select your prepared Christmas songs. Then set it start automatically and perform across multiple slides as vocals. Manuals: for PowerPoint 2010, for PowerPoint 2007 & 2003.
4. Place your video. Click -Place- ? -Video- ? -Video from File- ? choose your homemade video. Remember to set the video begin to play automatically. Choose the video, and click -Playback- tab on the ribbon, arranged it -Start Instantly- in the -Video Choices- group.
5. Add some dynamic results like animations, transitions to the photos to create your Christmas PowerPoint slideshow more vivid.
Then Save Xmas PowerPoint Slideshow as Video:
The most important factor when saving PowerPoint to video is to preserve all of the original effects. If you're using PowerPoint 2010, directly conserve PowerPoint as WMV with 3 default video size: 960x720, 640x480, and 320x240. For older PowerPoint variations, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is one of the best solutions to burn off PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, etc. to popular video forms like MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc.
Finally Send Christmas Digital video disc Video as Gift:
Send the output Xmas video to your family and friends as Christmas gift so that they can notice with media player. They must be very happy to receive your house made Christmas video gift.