Dr. Rene Piedra Asks: Are You Currently Afraid Of The Dentist?
'Drills, burs, retractors, excavators and probes. That seems a lot more like a construction zone a spot to maintain healthy teeth,' claims dentist Rene Piedra, DMD (http://www.afraidofthedentist.net). It is no wonder that according to the National Dental Information Center, 95 million Americans are frightened of the dentist. Odontophobia or concern with the dentist is really popular that more and more patients are preventing their dentist meetings or taking unnecessary measures to mask the knowledge. 'Rene Piedra, DMD & Associates have caused it to be an individual mission to expel this fear and change the face of dentistry,' says Dr. Rene Piedra.
Referred to as the 'people dentist' in Coral Gables, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami Beach and surrounding parts, Dr. Rene Piedra and his team embrace a few techniques to help people maybe not forget of the dentist.
* They help patients get to the basis of these problem instead of try to offer unnecessary medication by really hearing patient problems. DMD, Rene Piedra & Associates recognized a call center where people may discuss their anxiety about dental procedures.
* Through the consultation, the element of the not known is eliminated. Patients are walked through the complete process and may choose to view every thing on state of the art computer displays.
* Utilizing the latest in dental technology, regular methods are actually less invasive and easier on the patient.
* Rene Piedra, DMD & Associates' practices are individually create so that when you come in, you will be accepted in-to a soothing environment and approached with a look with no routine looks or substances.
* Patients worried about the fee could curl up. Dr. Piedra works with a number of financial institutions which allows them to supply no down payments and interest-free loans.
'It is all really about the people perhaps not the teeth,' concludes Dr. This fine Dentist In Flushing, NY, Celebrates 62 Years Of Patient Care link has oodles of salient warnings for how to see it. Piedra. 'Out of-all of the individuals whom initially got treatment under sedation, over 90 of these are now in a position to receive dental care without it! It's always our goal to get the patient past their fears.'
When you have had a negative experience before or in your childhood or fear going to the dentist, Dr. Rene Piedra will help. To find out more info concerning the ser-vices provided by Rene Piedra, DMD & Associates, contact their toll-free number at (866) 568-2195 or visit them on line at http://www.afraidofthedentist.net.. Learn more on a related paper - Click here: http://www.wcax.com/story/29709651/dentist-in-flushing-ny-celebrates-62-years-of-patient-care.