Non Surgical Treatment For Piles Or Bleeding Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are nothing, but cushions of tissue that contains swollen blood vessels. They are generally located in the anus or the lower rectum. This condition is generally classified into two and they are internal and external piles. On the basis of the place in which they are located, the symptoms may include itching, inflammation, pain and feeling of fullness after a bowel movement. Apart from this, there may be bright red blood covering in the stool, in the bowl of the toilet or in the tissue. There is non-surgical treatment for piles to provide relief to the patients.
What causes this condition?
This condition arises as a result of an increase in the pressure in the veins of the rectum. This pressure can be caused due to different reasons like diarrhea, long sitting hours at work, heavy weight lifting, obesity, childbirth and pregnancy in women and constipation. Constipation is caused due to consumption of foods with higher fat content and lower fiber content. Regardless of the cause behind this condition non surgical treatment for piles can provide relief.
Who gets it?
Both men and women can be affected by this condition. Also, reports state that the incidence of this condition will increase after 30 years. Reports further state that at the age of 50, about half of the population would have experienced this condition, at least once in lifetime.
Treatment: When it comes to treatment for this condition, many people are hesitant about seeking medical help, just because of the fear of surgery. But, the good news awaiting them is that they need not have to fear about surgery and even they need not have to visit a doctor for getting this embarrassing checkup. They can just get the non surgical treatment for piles called as Pilesgon capsules to get the treatment right at their home.
What are these capsules?
As mentioned earlier, when it comes to non surgical treatment for bleeding hemorrhoids, Pilesgon capsules can be the right answer. Here are the reasons for the same:
1. This herbal remedy is a unique combination of tested herbs and it can provide excellent relief for both internal and external piles, regardless of whether it is bleeding or dry in nature.
2. When passing stools, the patients with this condition generally experience burning sensation, pain or discomfort. These things will be removed with regular consumption of this non surgical treatment for bleeding hemorrhoids.
3. To improve the elasticity of hemorrhoid veins, this herbal remedy has ingredients with astringent properties to make sure that the evacuation will happen in a smooth manner.
4. The herbal ingredients in this non surgical treatment for bleeding hemorrhoids will also help in improving digestive function and can bring down the tendency for constipation.
5. This product is free from any sort of artificial preservatives, binders, fillers, colorants and chemicals and so it is safe to use on a long-term basis for better relief.