Norman Vincent Peale Quotes to Celebrate His Birthday
Norman Vincent Peale, the hadiah ulang tahun untuk pacar, kado ulang tahun untuk pacar preacher and writer, gave us a number of gifts during his life time. The book "The Power of Positive Thinking" and some great Norman Vincent Peale quotations are just a few of the things still left from his legacy. We will once again be celebrating his birthday on May 31st. What better way to accomplish it than by reflecting on these 12 great Norman Vincent Peale quotes?
1. "Be interesting, be enthusiastic... and do not talk too much."
2. "Believe in yourself! Trust your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own you can't be successful or happy."
3. "Practice loving people. It really is true that this requires work and continued practice, for a few are not very lovable, roughly it seems - with emphasis on "seems." Everyone has lovable qualities when you really figure out how to know him."
4. "Resentment or grudges perform no injury to the person against whom you possess these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you."
5. "Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never it to fade. Your brain will seek to build up the picture... Do not build-up obstacles in your imagination."
6. "One of the biggest moments in anybody's developing encounter is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to obtain acquainted with himself as he is really."
7. "All successful people have an objective. No one can get anywhere unless he understands where he really wants to go and what he really wants to be or do."
8. "Any fact facing us is not as essential as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a reality may defeat you before you ever perform anything about it. You are overcome by the actual fact because you think you are."
9. "Believe that it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. Therefore believe the answer will come. It will."
10. "The individual who transmits out positive thoughts activates the globe around him positively and draws back again to himself positive results."
11. "Change your thoughts and you change your globe."
12. "Trouble is here. It really is for a purpose. Use it for the purpose that it was intended - to help you develop. Thank God for your difficulties."
There have become few people nowadays who can say that they inspired countless numbers, maybe even millions, of people while they were here. Norman Vincent Peale is one of these special individuals. This season, with his birthday so fast approaching, let's take a moment to reflect on these Norman Vincent Peale quotes and understand that sometimes treasures do walk the planet earth.